Breaking

Thursday 25 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Boring

 

Yeah I like Taran, actually I like all the LFC. I listen to all their podcasts all day long at work plus ED's Dick at Nite as well. Just so interesting to hear all the talk. I listen to the stuff from both sites during Survivor too.

Kristie


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 8:06 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Boring
 


Taran Armstrong....he does podcasts about big brother.  He's on Rob Has a podcast and he does that show plus live feed updates every morning.  I like him a lot.


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 9:04 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Boring

 
Who is Tarran?

Carrie Courter


On Jul 18, 2019, at 7:50 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The cast isn't so much boring as horrible. Tarran has already talked about needing hazard pay to cover the feeds this year. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 16, 2019, at 12:45, Kristie Daniel ReignaX@msn.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I don't think they are all playing for Jack or Jackson. I think there is a very secret final two in Christy and Tommy, that none of them know about and I'm going to be watching for them to do something. Everyone is calling Tommy as the player to watch and winner of this season from Rob has a Podcast.

Kristie


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 6, 2019 10:01 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Boring
 
This is the first year that I'm barely interested in big brother by now, after an eviction happened. By now I'm usually so invested. This cast is truly boring. I can't get interested in the feeds, they are the most boring feeds of any season I can remember. The house seems to be all playing for jack and Jackson, it's reminding me too much of season 16 where they just all kept voting together as a house only at least in that season there were some people I liked and the people were interesting. I can't remember a season like this where by now I don't really even care what's going on or who leaves. In my opinion it's just not a good cast and they aren't too likable. I feel like part of the problem is they don't even hardly seem to be playing the game. It's pretty much decided who goes and that's how the week plays out. Usually I want to watch the feeds but every time I put them on they are so boring.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone


------------------------------------
Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol...com>
------------------------------------


------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FunBBGroup/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FunBBGroup/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    FunBBGroup-digest@yahoogroups.com
    FunBBGroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    FunBBGroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/



__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (45)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment