Breaking

Monday 22 July 2019

[FunBBGroup] Saw this, unsure if it’s true.

 

I don't know if this is true or not. But. Jackson and Holly May have known each other in real life. So. Makes me wonder if Nick and Analyse know each other, too. And maybe Nick and Bella? Would explain the hookups so darn quick for so many of them.

From Hamsterwatch Twitter

Holly to Jackson: "I wonder what Brad and Adam think"

I wont post his @ but this is Brad:

This is my first season watching @CBSBigBrither because my roommate Jackson and my friend Holly are both on and I'm freaking addicted. This live feed is unreal haha. #BigBrother #jackson #holly #BigBrother21

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <carriecourter@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment