Breaking

Friday 12 July 2019

[FunBBGroup] David - Camp Comeback

 

I admit I am behind an episode, but I loved David's assessment of the houseguests and who is in an alliance just by watching everyone.  I like him and would love to see him get back in the game, but I like Ovi too.  Wish they could both come back and get rid of Jack and Michie.  Michie is such a BS-er.  He is acting all sweet to Jessica, but he is not very sincere.  His voice just annoys me too... he is so full of himself, as is Jack.  I don't like how this alliance is taking over... don't like Isabella either (she reminds me of Jun, not just her look, but she's snakey).   All the nice people are the ones on the outs.  Are you guys feeling this way too, or you like the main alliance?   I like Sam.  Hope he realizes that he's not on the big alliance, once he realizes there is one.  I hope David tells everyone who is in the alliance.  David also assessed that Jessica should have chosen someone out of that alliance, like her friend from the girls alliance.  He really understands what is going on!  I love that, because everyone else is so stupid.

 

Crystal

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment