Breaking

Saturday 29 June 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] state of house 6/27/2018

 

I was away Wed-Friday so i'm just now getting caught up.  I'm not even sure who I'm rooting for yet.  I know some who I don't like.  Not a huge fan of Jackson at the moment.  I like Holly and I like Cliff.  From the first episode I didn't like Kemi all that much, but i'm not sure how she's been in the house.  I do not like Nicole so far all that much (but all this is based on the first 2 episodes because i haven't watch any feeds yet and am just getting caught up on jokers).  Sounds like Jack is a big boss in the house from what i'm getting.  I was sad to see David go...i'm guessing the first bunch evicted will be sequestered and then one will come back in, but that's a guess.


-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jun 27, 2019 9:20 am
Subject: [FunBBGroup] state of house 6/27/2018

 
We have a large 8 person alliance.  The 6 we saw ep 2 plus tommy and sis.   I really expected them to be dissolved by now. 

Cliff and Kath on the block with Kath as initial target.   However current plan is to backdoor Kemi who was NOT picked for veto.   

Ovi is being socially awkward and out of the loop.  However unlike an ian/steve doesn't realize it.  Right now he's setting himself up for possible week 2 boot if he doesn't change things (and he has time). 
--
Brian Hartsfield  



__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment