Breaking

Thursday 2 May 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Rick Devins...

 

Yea, me and my son were so happy too.  Devins has been my son's favorite the whole time.  I only started liking him once he became the underdog LOL or maybe a bit before.  But now i'm rooting for him.  Yea, my favorites are also in jury.  But yea i was so happy that he found the idol, and then had a small feeling that other one was a fake that Ron gave him and then the karma of Ron going after trying to trick him.  Now I want Aurora to go next, i can't stand her and Julie too.  My favorite in jury is Aubrey..i've always liked her and hope she comes back...but it'll probably be Joe or someone else.  I like David too..i like his and Devins friendship.  


-----Original Message-----
From: 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, May 2, 2019 2:41 am
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Rick Devins...

 
What a great tribal tonight with Rick Devins playing Ron's fake thing first (he was wise enough to have even an inkling that Ron might be tricking him).  I don't think I liked Rick much early in the game, but now I really enjoy him and rooting for him.  Now that my favorite past survivors are all in jury (although one has a change to get back in the game... I wonder when they will do that comp).   That was classic, watching Ron's face as Rick said he proved how Ron has lied to him over and over again.  Even the jury loved that... I paused my screen and every single one of them was smiling wide with what Devins did!
Do you like Devins or someone else in the game?
Crystal

__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment