Breaking

Thursday 23 May 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Amazing Race

 

All I know is Rachel crying and acting all morose near end of first episode was annoying . Her sister was annoyed like the rest of us . Rachel cut it out .

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 22, 2019, at 10:18 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Why did Britney make Janelle do almost every single challenge (is it the road block)?  That doesn't seem fair to me.  Didn't it used to be whoever did the last one wasn't able to do the next one and the other team member had to?  I feel like Janelle did just about all of them each episode and to me Britney seemed like she didn't even want to be there.  

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (112)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment