Breaking

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] celebrity big brother

 

Yea, i hate when they make it a bad thing to win.  Who's ever going to try to win again if they fear that bad things happen from it?  


-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Harttsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, Jan 21, 2019 9:28 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] celebrity big brother

 
I didn't like the twist.  If they keep doing that I'm not sure how it is going to work.  I saw it coming though but still didn't like it.  

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 21, 2019, at 9:18 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I thought it was pretty funny too. Nice twist at the end . 
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2019, at 8:47 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
Ithis first hoh is hilarious.  I'm literally laughing out loud. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2019, at 12:31, Brian Hartsfield <krandor1@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll be watching. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2019, at 12:14, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Who's watching big brother tonight?  I'm not thrilled with the cast but i'm still going to watch.  I didn't sign up for the feeds yet but i probably will end up signing up for them but maybe not. 

__._,_.___

Posted by: <natalieav2@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment