Breaking

Thursday 20 September 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Spoiler

 

I have a feeling Angela goes !

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2018, at 3:12 PM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I usually don't like when this happens to my favorite player, but I'm kind of liking it because there's a little part of me that was getting annoyed with the win after win of Level 6, and even felt a little bad for Brett.  I felt bad for how gullible people like Sam and JC were believing everything and being loyal to them, when they have never been part of their alliance and thought they were.  But this is BB.  Still, very smart of JC... it would be better if Tyler wins veto and Kaycee goes up (for everyone)... even though I like Kaycee and wouldn't mind her winning.  I really don't want JC to win and doubt he would, I heard from you guys he's been pretty sketchy in the house (perverted, or touchy??), but I don't have POP this year (husband made the cable bill lower), so I can't even watch After Dark.

 

It just makes things a little more interesting and really JC might be the help that Tyler needs to win this if Kaycee ends up being evicted.  But Tyler has to win veto for that to happen.  What a big shock if Tyler goes home over this.  JC never wins anything and then boom... I can't remember what season it was, but I saw this happen in more recent years and someone we wanted to win went home because a player that never won anything suddenly did.

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:40 AM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Spoiler

 

 

Yep, from what I read in spoilers, he did put up Tyler and Angela.  I think he wants Angela out.  Whoever wins veto is the one who chooses (unless JC wins veto).  If JC wins veto then whoever is left not on the block gets to choose who stays and who leaves.  

-----Original Message-----
From: Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Sep 19, 2018 5:10 am
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Spoiler

 

I think he might put up Tyler and Angela because he's mad that Tyler put him up at double eviction. It doesn't matter so much who he puts up though because veto is what matters this week. 

Natalie

 

Sent from my iPhone


On Sep 19, 2018, at 2:23 AM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Ohhh jeez!

Well he will put up Kaycee & Angela then. 

Good grief !

Jeff 

Sent from my iPad


On Sep 19, 2018, at 1:21 AM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

OMG, that is funny.  He waits until now to win.  I hope he doesn't remove Tyler.  He would probably be dumb and remove Angela to split up from Tyler.  That's the one person that they can all beat.

 

Crystal

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 10:53 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Spoiler

 

 

Feeds are off till tomorrow but there are spoilers that JC won HOH.. Definitely a possibility because final four HOH is usually questions and that's easy for him to win with four people.. Now it just matters who wins veto basically and they get to choose who leaves. But JC will now be in final 3.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment