Breaking

Sunday 16 September 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Julie Chen

 

That is why I think Julie Chen leaves ! 

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2018, at 11:18 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Would you want to continue to work for a company that forced your husband out even if justified?  That would be awkward especially like you said many people likely did see them as a power couple and do some people may think "now that les is gone I can tell her what I really think"

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2018, at 23:13, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

It looks to me it may be more of her choice to possibly leave. I think she's mad at cbs for firing him. Though I heard he staying on unpaid as a consultant for a year.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2018, at 10:24 PM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Good point, Brian.  Just because her husband does these things, doesn't mean she condones it.  I mean, really, these things going on has to be so hard for any marriage, even if it was in the past.  I guess I always thought that part of her attraction to him may have to do with the fact that he would help get her places in the industry, kind of like a power couple... that doesn't mean it's true...... and I'm probably being judgmental... I'm not saying it's true, but a lot of people might look at it that way.  Then again, maybe they just fell in love. 

 

It stinks that Julie may have to give up her stint on BB and The Talk because she wants to stand by her husband.  Don't think they can fire her because of her husband's actions, but they can make her life difficult and miserable work environment..

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 9:28 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Julie Chen

 

 

If (as it appears right now) all this happened before they were together why shouldn't she stand by him?  I think people deserve a chance to learn from past mistakes and change and based on what we know today it looks like he did that...  That doesn't excuse what he did but should a marriage that happened after he possibly changed end because of what happened in the past?  Should Julie have her career ruined because of something her husband did before they met?

 

I think the number of people attacking Julie is crazy.  She didn't sexually assault anybody. At best she a) hasn't divorced him and b) hasn't publically condemned him.  Should she really have to say bad things about her husband in public?  Clearly we don't know what has or hasn't been said in private but I'm sure they have had several comments about this.

 

What responsibility does a wife have for what their husband does or did?

 

It is not an easy or cut a dried situation at all.   There are not any easy answers here.  

Sent from my iPad


On Sep 14, 2018, at 8:23 PM, '^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Yep as soon as she said it I was like....WHOA!!!!

There is no doubt she is standing by him............ be damned of the consequences.

 

 

 

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 8:14 PM Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I don't thnk she can do what she did tonight and stay with CBS.  They have to be upset at her today.  You are right, it was an F U to CBS said ON CBS.  That is not going to sit well at all.  

--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield

 

 

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:23 PM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



I didn't realize it but then read afterwards that Julie Chen signed off today for the first time as Julie Chen Moonves.  I don't know what to think of it.  First of all that seems like a big F U to CBS and then I know she wants to stand by her husband but he did some really horrible things.  I also wonder if she's going to walk away from CBS or stay.

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (41)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment