Breaking

Friday 14 September 2018

RE: [FunBBGroup] Julie Chen

 

Did she say that at the end of the show?  I didn't notice.  I heard about her husband getting let go, but I don't know the details of what he did, except some sort of "sexual harrassment" accusation?  What is he accused of, or is it proven?

 

Tonight's show:  I kind of felt a bit bad for Brett.  Is everyone happy with this season?  Usually the side we don't like often gets to the end, so I think most here like this group?  Brett is kind of a tool, but I felt bad for how his team blindsided him... I don't know if I like Angela much, but I've always liked Tyler.  I think he's mistaken that Brett would have beat him... Brett didn't do much.  I think he doesn't realize that Kaycee would beat him.  He has all these alliances, but the one person he needs to take to the end IS Angela because no one likes her in the jury house.  He probably should have let Brett won HOH and take out Kaycee... she is Tyler's biggest competition at this point.  It would have been more interesting to see Kaycee and Angela on the block, just for fun, and not so predictable.  Brett, Sam, and JC were so naive to think they were really part of that alliance.  JC and Sam don't even know about the name Level 6, do they?   Brett had that HOH by a portion of a second to Kaycee... he may still be in the game.  Tyler actually could be in trouble if JC or Kaycee wins HOH.... either could realize he is competition for them to win in the end... though JC hasn't won a thing, so that's not likely.

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:45 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Julie Chen

 

 

I didn't realize it but then read afterwards that Julie Chen signed off today for the first time as Julie Chen Moonves.  I don't know what to think of it.  First of all that seems like a big F U to CBS and then I know she wants to stand by her husband but he did some really horrible things.  I also wonder if she's going to walk away from CBS or stay.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment