Breaking

Sunday 30 September 2018

[BigBrother_Survivor] Manifest’ & ‘The Good Doctor’ Lead Premiere Monday Live+3 Ratings Gains

 

  Going to be rough and NO I donot DVR My problem is I never find the time to watch them . Had done it years ago and I had a bunch to watch . Chose to tough it out. >
 Manifest I watched on the rerun . SO)OOOO gonna have to figure out how to watch that each week. I thin k this will e a good series.
I wanted to watch New Amsterdam but chose to not watch the rerun. This week anyway . Also wasnt able to watch FBI  so will have to squeeze it in  somewhere. LOL TOO many great returning shows and too many new ones . wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Manifest' & 'The Good Doctor' Lead Premiere Monday Live+3 Ratings Gains

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment