Breaking

Thursday 9 August 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Winston

 

That was such an awesome speech. It was not true, but he did it to cast suspicion on her when he knew the vote was going to go his way and to confuse the heck out of the other side of the house because they were all so sure it was Brett that was going to leave that week and instead Winston left. It was awesome, and the more I watch Brett the more I like him. He was to into the bromance with Winston, but since Winston left I have started to really like him a lot more. I think it was brilliant doing on his part.


Kristie



From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2018 11:55 PM
To: yahoogroups
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Winston
 

When Brett gave his why should you keep me speech before the voting, he said Rockstar took him aside earlier and told him she was voting to keep him, but blame it on Kaitlyn. 

If true, he called her out before voting.  If not true he lied about her in an attempt to I think cast suspicion on her. 

Carrie Courter



On July 19, 2018, at 11:40 PM, "Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




Why was Rock Star so upset ?
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 20, 2018, at 12:29 AM, Christen P cwypy76@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I like people on both sides. I like Tyler and Sam. I don't ya evanythung againat Angela or Rachel. I liked Brett a little fur making fun if Kaitlin the last two days, but before that I hated him. I thought Winston was okay until how he acted with Scottie. I like faysal, kc, haily is fine. Fyrbthebmkment im cool with Bailey. Scottie is cool. Basically I hate Kaitlin lol. I don't like jc anymore. I don't like rockstar. 

On Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 12:06 AM 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I am on Level Six side, but Winston was such a poor sport.  Both Brett and Winston were so full of themselves this week.  I think I like Level Six only because I like Tyler (and Sam, but she's not even technically in that alliance).  If Sam wanted to use that Power App, would she have had to say when she was in Diary Room voting?

 

So now next week, since Power App is in play, it will suck if FOUTTE (or whatever they're called) gets voted out and then comes back... so does that mean I should root for a Level Six member to get voted out?  LOL.... did they figure out that Tyler is the one who voted against them?   If Sam was by chance on the block (which I doubt), and was voted out, would the App still apply in Week 4 to her?

 

Crystal



__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment