Breaking

Friday 6 July 2018

[FunBBGroup] Re: The Hollywood Reporter: 'Big Brother' Season 20 Contestants Accu

 

I have had many basil cell cancers. In fact, part of my nose came from my ear due to a recurrence of a basil cell. I have had squamous cell and 4 melanomas cut out. The melanomas, most where the sun has never shown, are because I have the BRCA2 gene. It is associated with many horrible cancers besides breast. The geneticist traced it to my father, not my mother. For exercise I have started pool walking. It has taken me a solid year to get back to almost myself after my illness. I bought the long sleeve sun block bathing suit shirts from Land's end and they really work! The back of my hands are a light tan, dark for me, and my arms have no tan at all. I also have sun block hats that work.

__._,_.___

Posted by: gibbie <scout8775@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment