Breaking

Saturday 9 June 2018

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] The Four season 2 premiere ratings sink; what happened?

 

I have looked in several places for the recaps of this show. If I ever find one I will recap. I was not that impressed with the show . I probably wont watch anymore. but will recapm if I find anything
if anyone knows of a site that recaps what goes on ,please email me ceegee2006@yahoo dot com I tried even Fox no play by play there ,not yet anyway

  https://cartermatt.com/310989/the-four-season-2-premiere-ratings-sink-what-happened/

The Four season 2 premiere ratings sink; what happened?

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment