Breaking

Thursday 3 May 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Good try, but wrong vote

 

Yeah I was bummed he got voted out !

Survivor is a tough game !
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2018, at 12:48 AM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I am bummed Michael got voted out.  I wanted him to win.  Seems like such a good kid.  I don't know if I care for anyone that's left.  The thing is, Michael's trick worked, he just voted for the wrong person.  Had he voted for Laurel, he would still be there.  Didn't he and Kellyn talk about voting out Laurel?  Geesh, after that smart move of tricking Kellyn into thinking he had the idol, he could have done it.  I don't get why he voted Wendell... did he think Kellyn was going to vote for him?  And dumb Donothan for using his idol, smart that he didn't give it to the girl voted out at least.  I think that these girls will finally turn on Wendell and Dom now, but Dom has stacked his idol and other thing he found, and will probably find Donothan's idol that will be re-hidden.  Maybe I'll root for Sebastian or Chelsea. 

 

Crystal

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment