Breaking

Wednesday 9 May 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Amazing Race (BB edition)

 

Not sure I like the idea of an all bb season. 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2018, at 09:31, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I just read that they are doing a season of Amazing Race with all Big Brother people.  I think that will be fun.  So far all I heard was Rachael and Caleb signed up (not necessarily together), they didn't say if Brendon is coming on too or not.  I think it's a little unfair for Rachael and/or Brendon to come back, this would be their third time.  But I still will look forward to this season.  I read that Jessica and Cody were most likely not coming back for this season.  

__._,_.___

Posted by: Brian Hartsfield <krandor1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment