Breaking

Friday 27 April 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Bill Cosby guilty on all counts

 

I feel exactly the same way. It took me too long to believe it because I couldn't believe he would do that. It got way too hard not to believe it after so many women came forward. This was a tough one because I liked him so much and thought he was a good guy. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2018, at 2:52 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I'm glad he got convicted because at this point I do believe that he did do this even though for the longest time I wanted to believe him.  

It is also a little sad because this is probably the biggest fall from grace I can remember.  He had this perfect wholesome image and then... this.  

I'm glad justice is served but it is hard to feel happy about it.  
--
Brian Hartsfield  



__._,_.___

Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment