Breaking

Saturday 3 February 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] Re: Flu vaccine is about 10% effective this part of the reason is gr

 

Glad you are covered.   Especially since Tamiflu is apparently in short supply. 

My WBC is always elevated.   I'm hoping my new doctors will get to the bottom of it, because my old doctors just shrugged it off. 

Whatever I have sucks.  And Mucinex has a Cool and Clear product, liquid, it helps, but it tastes like what I'd imagine 100 liquefied Altoids would taste like. 

Carrie Courter



On February 3, 2018, at 9:44 AM, "gibbie scout8775@gmail.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


About a month ago, my doc, infectious diseases, ordered Tamiflu for me to keep in my house b/c I am so high risk and he was afraid they would run out of it. My white count was also high and I felt fine but he put me on an antibiotic b/c he said that, after my 6 weeks in the hospital and the lung problem, I was extremely high risk and would needed aggressive antibiotic treatment forever. This doc does not give antibiotics just to give them.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <c_courter@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment