Breaking

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Re: [FunBBGroup] final celeb bb thoughts

 

I didn't like how so many evictions were in the last few days and the twist of hoh getting to evict two on the spot I didn't like. 

I would have preferred more spaced out evictions. Use Friday two hour slots for a double and stuff like that. 

I enjoyed it but evictions being backloaded was my biggest issue. 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 27, 2018, at 9:58 PM, '^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Definitely disappointed with Marissa winning Celeb BB. I didn't dislike her, but she didn't really do anything! I was actually rooting for Mark, I think he would have won if it had been Mark with Ross at the end. I didn't dislike Ross, he definitely deserved the win over Marissa. But I liked Mark best. Omarossa never  bothered me, the only one who got on my nerves was Brandi.

Overall I enjoyed it, it was nice not to have all the showmance drama and crap.......... women fighting over men's attention etc. I just hope next time they bring in people who want to be there and are committed to staying/playing.


Karen

__._,_.___

Posted by: Brian Harttsfield <krandor1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment