Breaking

Sunday 31 December 2017

[FunBBGroup] Mark Jansen & Elena Davies

 

Wow, I can't believe I missed this!  As you may remember, I said Mark was from my town when he was on Big Brother.  This bar/restaurant that my husband and I go to all the time, had them there on Dec. 21st.  But since I was dieting, I hadn't been going, so I didn't know about it until just now.  I am so bummed I missed it. It would have been fun to see any BB contestants in person. Even if not your favorites.  I mean, we literally go there all the time. I went on their Facebook page tonight because I wanted to find a pic of their restaurant, and what did I see under the pics was this ad below... I can't believe I didn't know about it... so bummed.  I guess either Elena was visiting for the holidays (don't think she moved here)... don't even know if they are "still together" since I haven't been following post-show news.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment