Breaking

Sunday 12 November 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] Survivor: HHH

 

Yeah I love Ben. I do like Lauren, but I'm not sure if I'm backing her for the win. I wouldn't mind seeing Ben win it though. Do not want to see Ryan or Chrissy win at this point. I like Devon and Dr. Mike also.



Kristie


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of '^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 2:01 PM
To: FunBBGroup
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Survivor: HHH
 


I haven't found it very entertaining so far. Maybe with the merge this week things will start to get interesting. From all the pre interviews it seemed Jeff Probst was really excited about this season so I hope it picks up. So far I like Lauren and the guy that was in the military the most. But that could change, its still early.

Hugs,
Karen



On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 7:56 AM, Kristie Daniel ReignaX@msn.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Are you guys liking this season of Survivor? I was pretty bummed about Ali getting voted out last week, I'm unhappy with Ryan at this point and not sure how I'm going to feel about him going into the episode tonight. I guess we'll see when I watch. The merge episode is always a good one. I'm anxious to see how they are going to group up and if any of their other allies will question him about voting her off or not. I'm hoping they will.


Kristie






__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment