Breaking

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] Removed CG

 

lol, good one Carrie!




From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2017 9:20 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Removed CG
 


Me too.  It was really funny.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 22, 2017 10:00 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Removed CG

 
Still laughing at Carries's comment ! 🤣😆

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 22, 2017, at 9:47 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
ROFL.  That's hilarious Carrie.  How could I forget?  LOL.  That's so funny.


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter c_courter@yahoo.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: yahoogroups <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 22, 2017 9:27 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Removed CG

 
Now now Natalie, you know you were removed from that group because you insist on posting in purple, or pink, and it caused her difficulties in reading it :)
Carrie Courter


On October 22, 2017, at 8:18 PM, "Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup]" <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Exactly.  I tried to give her so many chances but it got to be a real problem.  I feel like things are back to normal again.  She kicked me out of one of her groups (one that she never posted her political stuff to by the way) but that's fine...it wasn't that great of a group anyway.  At least i didn't get kicked out for breaking the rules over and over again....i got kicked out out of spite.


-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 22, 2017 5:28 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Removed CG

 
She literally just wouldn;'t listen.  Was told several times not to post hat stuff here and kept doing it and then blaming it on others for "starting it first".  Got old

--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Thanks Kristie.  I appreciate the support and I agree this group has never had fighting or problems until all that. 


-----Original Message-----
From: Kristie Daniel ReignaX@msn.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 21, 2017 3:21 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Removed CG

 
It'll be good to not read all the fighting. I know I haven't piped up, but I've been around reading it not always as it's going on since I generally just catch up on emails on the weekends.

I'm just surprised you didn't do this sooner Natalie, we've never had any drama in this group since we began in this one. We are all generally pretty tight knit and respectful of each other and I think that mainly comes from a genuine closeness and friendship.

Kristie



From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2017 2:24 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Removed CG
 


Understand
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2017, at 2:47 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
I just wanted to let the group know that I went ahead and removed CG from the group. Like I said, I really didn't want to have to do it, and I think I gave her as many chances as I possibly could. But it's come to a point where it only gets better for a short amount of time and then it happens again. I know I let the talk about gun control go and I even responded thinking that if she was going to post that I would just respond. But it really ends up getting out of hand where she starts posting more and more. And she has been told so many times from so many different people in the group that they don't want political talk here. I hope everyone can understand why I did it, I truly didn't want to. But I thought it was best for the group since that appears to be the only conflict that can't be resolved.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone







__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (45)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment