Breaking

Wednesday 20 September 2017

[Reality_And_Drama_TV_Shows] America’s Got Talent finale review: Evie Clair, Light Balance, Kechi battle to win

 

  My favs thru out has been Angelica, Mandy, Evie and Darci  and of course Sarah and Hero ( I also liked the Pompei Family)  I liked Kechi but wasn't one of my favs.
So now it to the nitty gritty.
 wow ok honestly I don't see Sarah winning That leaves the 4.
I would love to see them all win I think Darci is more unique tho. So unfortunately I will have to pick Darci over Angelica.

America's Got Talent finale review: Evie Clair, Light Balance, Kechi battle to win


Who should win based on tonight?
 14 Votes



Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: C G <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment