Breaking

Saturday 30 September 2017

Re: [FunBBGroup] Killing off tv wives ... what is going on

 

I think it is awful. Ray Donovan's wife dying sucks too!
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2017, at 12:10 AM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

WHAT???  I didn't see blue bloods yet but why did they kill Danny's wife off?  I liked her so much. I guess they are wanting to put him with his partner. That's horrible. 

I think it's horrible on Kevin can wait too.  If they wanted to bring back king of queens they should've just done that.

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2017, at 11:44 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

So on three different shows this fall they killed off the wives !
Ray Donavan, Kevin can Wait and worst of all
On Blue Bloods they killed Danny Walhbergs Tv wife !
What the heck is this trend about !
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment