Breaking

Monday 19 October 2020

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] New Group Information

 

yes I understand about not removing them ahead of time . I will post to both groups for now. I hope everyone moves there. 

On Sunday, October 18, 2020, 01:34:02 PM CDT, Mary Landers maryeland@aol.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <reality-tv-fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 


You're welcome, Sharon. :)
All yahoo groups will be gone in December, I have no intention of removing them before that.
Whether or not to post to the yahoo group, I will leave that to the individual members, I will post to both for the next couple of days. Then just the io group.
Mary
Live long and prosper

-----Original Message-----
From: SHARON ceegee2006@yahoo.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
To: Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com <Reality-TV-Fanatics@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Oct 18, 2020 1:25 pm
Subject: Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] New Group Information

 
Thanks All this time I didnt know you were a moderator or owner.  Course I didnt read on site anyway.  Thanks for moving this group.  When should we stop posting here ? Do we post here and there?  Or will this one you will shut down early? 

On Saturday, October 17, 2020, 04:28:51 PM CDT, Mary Landers maryeland@aol.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <reality-tv-fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
Hello, my friends

As you know all Yahoo groups are going away on 12/15/2020.

I have a created a new group I hope you all will  join so we can continue to talk about Reality TV shows (past and present).

Here is the link to the new group.

I hope the link works.
Please let me know if it does or does not. Thank you.

Mary
Live long and prosper

__._,_.___

Posted by: SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment