Breaking

Wednesday 16 September 2020

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] Big Brother

 

Just finished watching Tuesday night’s episode on CBS.  I do not watch the feeds nor do I read much about what’s said on them so maybe I’m way off base, but I think if the people in the house vote the way I think they will or should for their game, it will be a 4-4 tie and Dani will have to cast the tie-breaking vote and she likely will make Ian the first member of the jury because I think sending him does the least damage to her game.  I think the 4 votes for Tyler to go will be David, Kevin, Da’Vonne, and Nicole with Cody, Enzo, Christmas, and Memphis voting to send Ian (although Memphis could possibly vote to send Tyler since he does have a connection with Ian (Dan) )  But I am glad that Da’vonne saved Kevin and I hope that those 2 and David become a strong alliance from here on.

 

Peter

__._,_.___

Posted by: <wvrnsson@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (222)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment