Breaking

Saturday 12 September 2020

Re: [Reality-TV-Fanatics] 'Big Brother' Contestants Mock Autistic Houseguest Ian Terry

 

Yes I read that. I think it is horrible what they did. BB probably wont even address and penalize them because they havent before . Nicole F has lost her job with Olay because of it. if I read a story right.  Not sure if it was TMZ or the ones I use to recap BB.  

On Thursday, September 10, 2020, 01:47:43 PM CDT, Gretchen Hunter gretchenhunter@mac.com [Reality-TV-Fanatics] <reality-tv-fanatics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 


https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/10/big-brother-houseguest-making-fun-ian-terry-autistic-autism-mocking-bullying/

Gretchen
Sent from my  iPad Pro

__._,_.___

Posted by: SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment