Breaking

Saturday 5 September 2020

RE: [FunBBGroup] Big Brother: All-Stars: Julie Chen on why everyone is playing it safe | EW.com

 

Oh My goodness, I found you guys!  I thought you had changed to the Facebook group but I wasn't get any notifications.  Meanwhile, the posts have been coming here to my old e-mail address, I guess!  I wanted to read what you guys have been thinking of this season.  For me, what a flop!  Cody had his huge alliances and sub-alliances all mapped out early on.  Unless the so-called "floaters" or "other side"  (meaning Nicole A, Janelle, Kaysar, Kevin, Ian, the first girl that was voted out, etc.) had all banded together early on, that other side was ensuring themselves to get far.  It's so annoying..  I like to root for the underdogs.  Of course, I always enjoyed Janelle and Kaysar, but they were target from the beginning because of their pairing in past seasons  There's so many strong endurance players on Cody's side that they win week after week.  I can't believe I was rooting for Davonne to win HOH the other night.  At least there was a chance she would target someone big (like Dani, Cody, Memphis, etc.).  I did like Tyler a lot during his initial season, but the fact that he teamed up with them was disappointing.  I was happy to see Ian finally connect SOME dots the other night, and get Kaysar to blow it up, but will anyone listen?  Christmas won, so unless she realizes she's at the bottom of the other 2 big six alliances, she will just nominate another so-called "floater".   I don't know why they call Janelle the Queen and were so threatened by her, she did win comps in her earlier seasons, but she's older now and wasn't playing much game this time… very disappointing.  Kaysar has never gotten further than half way thru any of his season..  But I still root for the underdogs.  I was bummed that Nicole A got voted out so early.  This season has been soooo predictable, and I was super excited when it started.  I thought to myself, I really didn't dislike anyone that much from these "all-stars" but I'm really annoyed with a bunch of them now.  I am glad Ian's eyes are open, but I think he will be targeted next from the other side.  I think he is buddies with Christmas, so I don't know if she'll put him up?  The guys will probably tell her what to do.

 

So glad I found you guys… I should've just come to my old e-mail in the first place!  I will have to get caught up on all your posts this season.


Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2020 9:34 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Big Brother: All-Stars: Julie Chen on why everyone is playing it safe | EW.com

 

 

I quit watching ! I desperately wanted to like it . But I found myself complaining so much , I decided it gave me too many negative thoughts !

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone



On Sep 4, 2020, at 7:27 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

I'm jaded about the Basement thing....  we keep hearing "oh, this will change the game!" and it NEVER does.  I didn't even watch Wednesday or Thursdays shows, I deleted them from my DVR.  Seriously 2 episodes of people bashing one player just wasn't what I wanted to watch, and I would be shocked if that didn't happen on either episode.   Did watch Kaysar in a YouTube clip calling out Cody, Dani, and Nicole though.  That was good.  And of course Christmas is playing it safe, she's going to nominate Bay and Day....shocker.  And I'm guessing either of them win Veto, David will go up.   Shocker times zero there..   Game is just too predictable.  And I did tune in to the feeds for a few minutes earlier...and....  HGs were bashing Kaysar.  Who is gone.  So yeah, it's just boring, and I am tired of it.  Tired of the bashing of the HGs on the block, tired of the bullying of "vote my way or you are next" mentality. 

 

Carrie Courter

 

 

On Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 5:28 PM Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-all-stars-julie-chen-moonves-kaysar-interview/


Sent from my iPhone


------------------------------------
Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
------------------------------------


------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FunBBGroup/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FunBBGroup/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    FunBBGroup-digest@yahoogroups.com
    FunBBGroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    FunBBGroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

__._,_.___

Posted by: <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment