Breaking

Saturday 8 August 2020

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] Big Brother question

 

Is anyone with the *feeds* this year or jokers?  You are sure welcome to post the daily chats from  the feeds. I recap for 10 places ( soon to be 8) and would like to have a *feeder*  Also I would like to ask permission to take those feeds and recap them in groups that are not getting anyone with the feeds? I will not do it with out permission. I do not have the feeds this years.  I am admin of 3 groups on the IO website I would like feeds for especially 
 I know someone on a facebook group that is feeding but I would of course ask She is usually really good at posting them in her FB group . If anyone is interested in her FB group I can give you her address 

__._,_.___

Posted by: SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (28)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment