Breaking

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Re: Feeds WILL start tonight.

 

We had no power for a week with hurricane Sandy but this storm was so minor compared to it I can't believe we lost power and for so long again. It's really not right leaving people that long in the heat like that. And most of the houses around me got their power back last night but our block on my side of the street didn't. Seems so not right. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2020, at 12:44 PM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Oh no.  that sucks.   Do you  have a laptop or something you could take to a bar or someplace with wifi?  would be better then the phone.  
--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/brian.hartsfield
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianhartsfield


On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 12:36 PM Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I was so excited but we lost power yesterday and it's not coming back till Sunday. It's so hot with no a/c and I have to try to watch big brother on my phone tonight. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 5, 2020, at 11:15 AM, Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar....com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



__._,_.___

Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment