Breaking

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Big Brother

 

Exactly.  The only reason I'm keeping feeds is because I've been rewatching other seasons with my son, otherwise I think i'd cancel them.  I still watch the tv show too but every now and then I put the feeds on.  But then I pretty much turn them off.  I can't stand Dani at all.  I didn't like her at all in season 13 and I was hoping I'd like her this time but i can't stand her even more.  I just find her unnecessarily mean and vicious and not for game.  I liked Nicole F in season 16, didn't like her much in season 18 and really really dislike her now.  Yea, the problem is there is one big alliance with smaller alliances within the bigger alliance and so yea it's a repeat of season 16 and they just pick off the target that's not in that group and then you would think it would get more exciting after but as in season 16, there were never any splits.  The house continued to vote together every single week and just had a new target.  I really only enjoy the seasons where there are 2 clear sides and it makes it much more exciting.  Like my son and I are watching season 6 and that was as good as I remember because of the house divide.  I wish there were different people in this house but I always wanted an all star season (and this one i wouldn't exactly call all star because they had to take people who would play during covid instead of some more real all stars) but I don't think i will ever want all stars again because there is too much jealousy with certain people (like against Janelle) and others are too good of friends. I'd rather it be all strangers that have to create relationships instead of those who create preseason alliances.  I learned my lesson on wanting all stars anymore.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: yahoogroups <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 25, 2020 3:58 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Big Brother

 
I'm likely cancelling my feeds by next week.   It's boring.  Seriously.  The same group wins.  They are picking off their targets one by one.  And I was actually a fan of Nicole F's in her season, but this season?  Never was a fan of Dani, her voice annoys me LOL   I'm watching each nights show though, though I admit I forget about it, and see it on the DVR and go "oh yeah!".  Hopefully it gets more exciting and more unpredictable.

Carrie Courter


On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 2:21 PM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Just wondering how many are still watching big brother and how are you liking it this season?  
I wish I could say I'm enjoying it a lot but I really haven't been too much.  It's reminding me a lot of season 16 which was a very boring season with no house splits..just house votes every week with the target of the week.  So far that's what we have here and unfortunately it doesn't look to change any time soon.  I also really don't like most of the people on this season such as Dani and Nicole F nor Cody etc.  Just wondering what others think about it.


__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (226)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment