Breaking

Tuesday 21 July 2020

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] Chris Watts true crime movie on Lifetime tonight

 

This was such a good true crime movie and I wanted to let you know it's on again tonight in case you missed it before.  Totally bizarre.  

I sent this out when it aired before:


Did anyone follow the Chris Watts case?  I recently watched several documentaries and movies about it and was very shocked at the nature of his crimes.  Especially the part about putting his murdered young daughters into an oil rig.  That just blows my mind that someone who seemed normal for many years just snaps and kills his wife and kids, especially in the manner he did.  It's a case that has stayed with me and still haunts me.  Was just curious if anyone else in here has watched also. 

Andrea

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Andrea <andreapommom@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment