Breaking

Thursday 23 July 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] BB22

 

I've a few friends who are in the entertainment industry, but behind the scenes.  They've all commented/posted about all the regulations they now have to follow.  It's quite strict.  California isn't playing, as they shouldn't.  

Carrie Courter


On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 4:03 PM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Well I'm really glad you were right!  At first I thought it was happening but then I was like California is getting so bad that i doubt it will but I guess they have a good enough plan in place that they are able to.  So I'm thrilled and I just hope it goes according to plan.  The one thing that will be worse than them not having it at all is them canceling it in the middle of the season like BB Canada had to.


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: yahoogroups <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 22, 2020 3:20 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] BB22

 
Can I just say?  I told y'all so LOL   Keep positive thinking :)

Carrie Courter


On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 1:22 PM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Yea, I think so too.  Yea, i'm just excited it seems to be happening.


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: yahoogroups <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Jul 22, 2020 1:56 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] BB22

 
I'm thinking until BB releases a list, or people spot those who are supposedly "confirmed" out and about elsewhere, we won't know if names are true or not.  Getting closer though :)  Yeah!

Carrie Courter


On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 11:42 AM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Now this is a slightly different list so who actually knows.


Here's the current #BB22 list from me about confirmed/speculated: Confirmed: Janelle Davonne Nicole A Christmas Kaycee Danielle Josh Heard/Pretty positive: Nicole F Bayleigh Kevin TMZ claiming (nothing from me yet on these) Ian Hayden Paulie
22
21
69
I forgot Tyler on this list. I wish I had an edit..






__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <carriecourter@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment