Breaking

Friday 12 June 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] From someone tweeting with Evel Dick about All-Star BB cast

 

Yea..i think it's a good possibility. I just hope there are some good people.  I'm watching Bayleigh and Swaggy and Josh now on The Challenge and I really don't want Swaggy and Bayleigh back.  I'm not sure if I can handle Josh either.  He does seem to do pretty good on The Challenge though.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Harttsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Jun 11, 2020 8:17 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] From someone tweeting with Evel Dick about All-Star BB cast

 
Nicole I think is definitely a  possibility.   Cliff maybe as well.   

I was mentioning David and Kemi since they were early boots I think might get a call.  

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 11, 2020, at 19:47, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

That's right, i read that about Ovi.  Yea, and Nicole from last season too maybe.


-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Harttsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Jun 11, 2020 6:56 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] From someone tweeting with Evel Dick about All-Star BB cast

 
Players voted out 1st or 3rd in general didn't play well brining them back would be boring.  

That being said, I expect they will make calls to David  and/or Kemi from this past season (Ovi can't do it since he's running for political office)

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2020, at 15:06, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Every time i get excited for big brother, they go and do something stupid to ruin it.  That couldn't be a worse list of people if they tried to make it the worst.  There were so many good players that i can't believe this is what they have.  If it's true.  My guess is many people said no so they are taking the people who are kind of desperate and love to do these reality shows (Bayleigh, Swaggy and Josh are all on mtv the challenge).  I mean Paul was on twice and no one will keep him around.  He can only make it to second place and no one will allow him to get anywhere near this time.  Why couldn't they do people who were voted out first or find much better people?  So far that list is not good.  I'll still watch if they have it but that's disappointing.  Let's hope it's just rumors and not true.


__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment