Breaking

Thursday 2 April 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] BBCAN "Finale"

 


Well if you noticed at the very end of the episode they lit the eye up right before they went to final credits.  I think (hope) that was a sign they will be back.  

Carol shouldn't come back.  

Chris seemed like a good guy but was way too arrogant about himself so I wanted to see him fall and find out he wasn't the "gamechanger" he thought he was.  

Sheldon and Brooke would have been a good final 2 I could have gotten behind.  

Can you imagine what it is going to be like for them to walk out of the BBCAN house and into this "new world" we are in?

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 9:13 PM '^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Yes Brian, it was hard to watch. I honestly didn't know how they would fill the whole hour.
I really liked Sheldon and Brooke and  I admit Chris even grew on me. 
They should get a chance to play again if they do infact have another season. Time will tell.
I love listening to Taran although my fave is Brent. I often like listening to those podcasts more then the actual shows. LOL

Karen



On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 8:34 PM Brian Hartsfield bh@tronstar.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Ugh... that was rough to watch.  To see so many players who had dreamed for a long time to be on the show to have to leave that way was tough to watch.  Really tough.   I do hope some of them get a chance to come back especially Brook and Sheldon along with Chris who didn't recognize his own mother.  

When I find a link to watch I'll post it.  Even if you haven't seen the rest of the season so far it still a good one to watch. 

I do hope Taran can get interviews with a few of these.  Brook I expect will because she was even on a morning update during a BBUS season.    
--
Brian Hartsfield  







__._,_.___

Posted by: Brian Hartsfield <bh@tronstar.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment