Breaking

Saturday 14 March 2020

Re: [FunBBGroup] Tom Hanks and wife have coronavirus

 

Staying in !  Netflix time 

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2020, at 9:10 AM, Ardis Ryan ardisryan@me.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Everyone please stay safe. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone. 


Ardie

On Mar 12, 2020, at 9:41 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Yea it's weird how all other countries have plenty of tests but not us. I want to say more on that but I better stop. 

Yea be careful Carrie. I have diabetes too and worry but I'm more worried about my mom and father in law. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2020, at 9:22 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail..com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

  

Disneyland and Disneyworld are also being shut down until the end of the month.  4 states are shutting schools across the state (as of when I type this, it will likely increase).   

I have friends on FB going "stop the hysteria!  The flu kills more!".  What people aren't realizing is we are so far behind the 8 ball on this it isn't even funny, it's deadly..  Test kits are not available to everyone who needs one.  Which means those who want to get tested because they have symptoms may not be able to, most likely won't be able to.  And many are walking around with mild cases, thinking they have a cold or allergies, so they spread it without realizing they have it.  Our numbers in this country are so low because test kits were not sent out in a timely manner, and still aren't being sent out in a timely manner.  It's horrifying.   

On a very selfish note, I'm at huge risk for hospitalization if I get it.  I have asthma and diabetes both, and a weak immune system.  And a case was just identified yesterday in the county right next to where I live....I'm on the border of that county.  And my doctors office is in that county.  I cancelled going someplace tomorrow because of the fear of getting this COVID-19.  

I truly hope the president reinstates the Pandemic Response Team, and doesn't shutter it again.

Carrie Courter


On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 6:07 PM Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


NCAA basketball 🏀 tournament is cancelled!
Amazon telling employees to stay home !
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2020, at 10:07 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Proof that it can and will hit anyone.


NBA is suspended for the rest of the season, too, after a player tested positive.   

Carrie Courter


On Mar 11, 2020, at 8:31 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:







__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment