Breaking

Wednesday 22 January 2020

RE: [FunBBGroup] Manifest

 

I started watching Manifest, but it got weird near the end of the last time it was on.  So I think I missed some things near the last few episodes.  I actually thought this show had been cancelled, so was surprised to see it back on.  In fact, my DVR still had the "series recording" so I decided to watch what was recorded.  Been watching it, but I know I missed things.  I guess I don't care, just a general idea of what's going on.  The son looks older in this past year, or course, since the young actor aged.  What I don't remember, is how this guy you refer to as "cave guy" came on the scene and she seems to care about him and have an attraction to him.  She went as far as to get him out of jail.  I don't get that whole story line, I guess that was part that I missed.  I saw the end of the episode from yesterday and the gargoyle was on the top of that college that he's now working at, and it must somehow relate to the gargoyle that his wife saw over that woman's car?

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 3:52 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Manifest

 

 

When shows come back off long hiatus it be tough to remember all the plot lines .

Understandable that it a bit frustrating!

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone



On Jan 7, 2020, at 3:00 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Manifest came back on last night after almost a year. I am now watching the last few episodes of last season because I not only don't remember why Jared and the cave guy were struggling for the gun, but the intro didn't explain it. I hate when this happens.

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment