Breaking

Friday 13 December 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Survivor

 

Stated by Jeff Probst that Dan will not be at reunion show . Also it will not be live this year ! So no one asks the wrong questions .

It will be filmed 4 hours earlier and edited !
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2019, at 3:40 AM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail..com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Was that already stated or are you assuming?

Carrie Courter


On Dec 12, 2019, at 2:19 AM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 No he will not be 
J

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2019, at 3:10 AM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

I wonder if Dan will be at finale night.

And I hated who went home. I liked Elaine and was rooting for her. I wish Nora had gone home. For some reason I don't like her.

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (461)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment