Breaking

Tuesday 17 December 2019

[BigBrother_Survivor] I guess Yahoo did it. whine whine

 

Just checked the home page and yup no more archives. This means starting now all posts will only go to your email account. You must be on individual email only. I did place all members of my groups on individual email last month so hopefully they all are aware. My groups,  I may shut down sometime mid January 
Some of these groups this email is going to has no owner ,Some with owners may choose to stay here on Yahoo or move to Facebook or start another group off Yahoo. I don't know./\
Anyway I guess Yahoo as we once knew it is gone. IMO they made a big mistake but they didn't ask for my opinion.LOL


I have all groups I am owner of moved to IO groups (listed below) You are welcome to join just click on link or email me ( ceegee2006@yahoo.com)
For those I recap for I may discontinue recapping to yahoo groups sometime in January. Any owner that wants continued recaps and move to an IO group and still want them just let me know. I can also do for facebook.

I am moderator of these :

I am owner/co owner of these







__._,_.___

Posted by: SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment