Breaking

Friday 15 November 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Tweet by Janelle Pierzina on Twitter

 

I felt very terrible about how Janet was treated . 

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 14, 2019, at 6:36 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Well I'm thinking it's going to be very embarrassing for those 3 at the reunion show where i'm sure all will get aired out and they'll be shown to be liars.  I felt terrible for Janet.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 13, 2019 11:14 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Tweet by Janelle Pierzina on Twitter

 
Janelle Pierzina (@JanellePierzina)
I've lost so much respect for Missy, Elizabeth, and Lauren. Fucking trashy ass bitches. They will have to live with that lie the rest of their lives. #Survivor

Download the Twitter app


Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment