Breaking

Sunday 17 November 2019

Re: [BigBrotherChatII] What to do from here owners ?

 

Oh Gosh I am sorry to hear that you have been sick. I hope you are better now. yes I know some that has happened to and they lose their group.It is too bad Yahoo cant reinstate those that happens to 
So if ok with you then I will post my Big brother Survivor group on IO to this group unless you prefer me to not. I decided to do IO groups over facebook as several didn't like facebook. . I don't really care that much about it either altho I am on some groups there I chose IO groups because it is similar to yahoo . I had to move 10 groups . Not taking the archives etc with me as I didn't want to have to pay for IO to move them 
 I often wondered if there was a Chat one as I would see chat two 

On Friday, November 15, 2019, 11:42:14 PM CST, Susie Whatley paulsvalleygirl@outlook.com [BigBrotherChatII] <bigbrotherchatii@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

Sorry I have been sick for several months.  There are not very many members because I got locked out of my main group Big Brother Chat.  I changed my owner's email and couldn't get back in because I forgot my password.  I made the new group and only a few moved to it.  It's not active besides your posts.  It's time for it to close.  I prefer Facebook Groups.  I've never seen a space limit for it.


From: BigBrotherChatII@yahoogroups.com <BigBrotherChatII@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of SHARON ceegee2006@yahoo.com [BigBrotherChatII] <BigBrotherChatII@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 11:12 AM
Subject: [BigBrotherChatII] What to do from here owners ?
 
 

Would the owner of the group please either respond or email me . I recap for your group and would like to know what plans are for the future of the group ?  Since we lose all files  Oct 28 and all archives in Dec  one thing I could do if you choose to stay here is when I recap to the group I can then hold the email for one week in case someone missed a recap . They would have to email me and ask for a specific show and date. .
I know a few groups I recap for are ownerless and those I will just remove from my contacts as most members are probably on no mail. That's the bad thing because all members will now have to be on individual mail to continue getting recaps or articles or whatever. I have placed all members of groups I am owner of to individual email with an explanation as to why .
For the groups I have mine would go to IO website . I am in a couple groups there and its really not too bad.

__._,_.___

Posted by: SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment