Breaking

Wednesday 23 October 2019

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] update on price for IO websiteYeayyyyyyyy he changed his mind !!!!!!!

 

For those thinking of moving off yahoo and thoughts on IO groups here is a sigh of relief./ Do everything yourself and save the fee.

I bet he got hundred of complaints with that last minute $100 rise in price and including basic . So breathing a sigh of relief

Hi All,

Sometimes I reflect on my youth, and harken back to that simpler time, that quieter time. You know, seven days ago.

I appreciate all the feedback, and I mean ALL of it. My intention with the pricing change is solely to set up the business for long term success and to help offset the very large increase in my costs over just this past week.

I realize it was a mistake to talk about future changes to the pricing structure without actually, you know, knowing what those changes might (or might not) be. As part of that, it was a mistake to change the definition of a free group right now. I've rolled back that change; new free groups do not have limits on the number of subscribers and subgroups. Hopefully this will address Harm Selling's concern, among others. Also, this means that any groups that wish to move over but cannot afford the transfer fee can still take advantage of a free group's invite feature.

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.
Thanks,
Mark

__._,_.___

Posted by: SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment