Breaking

Monday 23 September 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] When is part 2 of final HOH ?

 

My wife does not want to watch the last two episodes after I told her it was Jackson vs Holly both winners of final HOH .

Ugh 
J

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2019, at 5:19 AM, 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

So Nicole did not win either part?  Of course, lame ending.  They made a mistake not taking Tommy.  At the time, I wondered what should they do.  I guess Cliff and Nicole had hope that they could somehow win something in the Final 4 to get to Final 2. Wishful thinking.  I wish they had gone with Tommy because at least I'd rather see Tommy win that Jackson.  I almost fell for his lame tears that "he didn't want to play BB game like this" and that he feels bad for what he did to Tommy.  GMAB!

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2019 3:49 AM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] When is part 2 of final HOH ?

 

 

Grinder got her wish.  And viewers got screwed.   She gave jackhole such a great edit it would not surprise me if he won America's favorite, too.  

 

I hope Holly wins if it's between those two.   Just to screw a horrible person out of his confetti. 

Carrie Courter

 


On Sep 22, 2019, at 2:06 AM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Well Nicole and Cliff only have to Blame themselves !  Cliff was such a lame big brother player ,  if he gets the popular vote I will throw up 🤢! 

Yeah I do not care who wins the part 3. Both Jackson & Holly are taking each other !

No tension, no suspense ... No game !

Yuck 🤢 

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone


On Sep 22, 2019, at 1:37 AM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Holly won.  That stinks so bad. The finale is going to be lame now.  Who cares who even wins part 3, why bother now?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 22, 2019 12:42 am
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] When is part 2 of final HOH ?

 

Should be soon !

Let me know when you find out. 

J

Sent from my iPhone


On Sep 22, 2019, at 12:39 AM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

No, they blocked part 1 also.  I'm waiting for them to come back hoping Nicole wins it.  I think they went around 9:45 EST.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Sep 22, 2019 12:36 am
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] When is part 2 of final HOH ?

 

Are they streaming in on CBS All Access?

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone


On Sep 21, 2019, at 11:30 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I think Holly and Nicole are playing part 2 right now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Sep 21, 2019 11:14 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] When is part 2 of final HOH ?

 

I see Jackson won part 1. When is part 2 take place ?
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (27)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment