Breaking

Thursday 1 August 2019

[Reality-TV-Fanatics] IN REGARDS TO RECAPS AND COMMENTS to all groups I recap for

 

Folks starting today I will not be making any comments to my recaps.  I said something in the Bachelorette recap POST that gave away who Hannah picked. It was very unintentional on the finale . I didn't see my mistake at first but a good friend explained to me how it happened. .And yes how I said it could have spoiled it. I didn't think I had ever said I didn't like Jed I did say several times that I did not like Luke P. . I did like Peter and even tho many of us already knew who the final pick was I do know a couple of us hoped Realty Steve was wrong. . But anyway I apologized and hope those I offended can accept my apology. and move on.
If they cant and would prefer I leave the group I can sure do that just let me know
Thank you and again I apologize.
So anyway I will recap but no comments until later when I can assume everyone has watched the show. Just remember also on the recaps if you have it set to DVR to play later the subject line will tell you what show is recapped and just don't read it .
I did apologize for what I had done and I have moved on as I did get told I spoiled it for a member of a group. .
I will be posting this  in all groups I recap for . I apologize if my comments spoiled the finale for anyone . I just hope those that were offended can accept my apology and move on. .
I would prefer no comments to this post . But you are welcome to offlist email me..
Thanks cg

__._,_.___

Posted by: SHARON <ceegee2006@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment