Breaking

Thursday 15 August 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Re: Married at First Sight

 

I'm starting to have a change of heart about Diona and her hubby. I think they are really doing great now, maybe my impression of her on the honeymoon was not accurate. She seems to have opened up to him and they seem to be doing so great now. I am really liking her and him together. 

Kristie


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Scout Scout scout8775@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 5:26 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Re: Married at First Sight
 


Hi everyone,
I have been mia. Went to see my doc in Houston. I have been watching Married and think Iris and her husband are the best couple. I think there is something wrong with Elizabeth and her father,omg. Dionne's husband is great so far but I don't think she appreciates him. I think this season of BB is among the worst so far but I think they have improved the competitions.



__._,_.___

Posted by: Kristie Daniel <reignax@msn.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (60)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment