Breaking

Sunday 11 August 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] OITNB

 

Just finished ! It was an incredible last season ! Orange is the new Black saved one of it's best seasons for the last one .

Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2019, at 5:05 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Reds storyline had me laughing in parts though.   Her and Frieda.   

Carrie Courter


On Aug 10, 2019, at 3:55 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

OMG she passed 
J

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2019, at 4:27 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yep.   Sucked.   Wait.  It gets kind of worse in finale.   Because the reason why it happened?   Called into question.  


The very very end, the cast all do goodbyes.   And.  They show the charity they've started, named for Poussey.   Which is actually very nice.  

Carrie Courter


On Aug 10, 2019, at 3:24 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Awful.... tears in my eyes ! This show is killing me ! 
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2019, at 3:37 PM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups......com> wrote:

 

Let me know what you think

Carrie Courter


On Aug 10, 2019, at 2:35 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

We are watching episode 12 right now!
Jeff 

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 10, 2019, at 7:04 AM, Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Episode 12 is.... I started crying. Start of 13, and final episode brought me to tears, too. I do not like how a character was wrapped up. Not naming names to not give more away.

I will add, I don't like Daya. She has turned into a bitch. I read her mom jumps her or has her jumped. If she dies (still watching final episode) I will be happy at this point.

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jeff Nelson <jeffnc1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (49)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment