Breaking

Friday 16 August 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] Jackson gets HOH

 

I'm ok with him winning.   He's smart, too.  He knows America doesn't like him, Christie, or Analyse.   So he's likely hoping to curry favor with America if he nominates Christie and Analyse.  


Why won't he put up Tommy though?   Putting both Christie and Tommy up would ensure a couple breakup.  

Carrie Courter


On Aug 16, 2019, at 6:59 AM, '^^Kar^^' karenita@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Well I like that! I want Christie gone so bad!
I don't know who I want to win. Cliff I guess but that is a long shot. 
I like Nicole too but she hasn't done anything!



On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 10:58 PM Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Normally i'd be not happy but he's planning on nominating Christie and Analyse to get Christie out.  I hope he sticks to that.  He won't put Tommy up though but Analyse going up is pretty good too.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: JoAn From Fun Group <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 16, 2019 12:46 am
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Jackson gets HOH

 
Darn ! Anybody Jackson .
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone


__._,_.___

Posted by: Carrie Courter <carriecourter@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment