Breaking

Friday 30 August 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] I hope Nick stays

 

It's a real unfair advantage that Tommy and Christie know each other. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2019, at 9:40 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Boring ! So easy to Christie and Tommy are playing together yet they vote out Nick .

Bunch of robots !
Jeff 

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2019, at 8:21 PM, Natalie Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yea. Super unlikely but you never know. 

Natalie

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2019, at 7:41 PM, Jeff Nelson JEFFNC1@GMAIL.COM [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups..com> wrote:

 

Probably next to no chance , but I hope somehow he stays tonight !
Jeff

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Natalie <natalieav2@aol.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment