Breaking

Thursday 18 July 2019

RE: [FunBBGroup] Married at First Sight

 

That would be horrible if it is true that Matt cheated.  He said in his interviews, he was retiring from basketball, but then he tells her he might take off for 10 months.  She's a good match for him, so why cheat?  Yes Diona is annoying... she has a good guy and she doesn't like his compliments?  Who doesn't have a relationship for 10 years and then want to get married out of the blue?  Someone who doesn't know how to have a relationship or even date?

 

Crystal

 

From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:09 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] Married at First Sight

 

 

Crystal I am watching it, and I'm enjoying the couples. I think there is something weird about Elizabeth not sure what, and I'm not really digging Diona the more she's on screen. I liked her at first, but she's got a great guy and I'm starting to really find her self centered. Maybe that's from the ten years of not being in a relationship? The two couples you like I really like also, unfortunately I heard rumors about the basketball player Matt having cheated on poor Amber and I really love her a lot and I want to like him he seems so likeable right now and they are so adorable together and it is making it hard when I am watching these episodes.

 

Kristie

 


From: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of 'Crystal Krantz' lovebarbie@roadrunner.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 10:29 PM
To: FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FunBBGroup] Married at First Sight

 

 

Hi everyone,

 

I know BB is about to begin, but is anyone watching MAFS?  I think Iris and Keith are so cute and complimentary, and also like Amber & basketball Matt just because they are very initially attracted.  Looking forward to seeing if they work out.  I like all the couples actually, but these two couples are so cute during their wedding and reception.  I feel like Elizabeth & Jamie look like siblings!

 

Crystal

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Crystal Krantz" <lovebarbie@roadrunner.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (57)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment