Breaking

Sunday 14 July 2019

Re: [FunBBGroup] I despise Nick

 

Exactly. Paul was really awful season 19 but he's not as bad as  some of these people this year.  The one thing that gives me a little hope for Nicole is Christie, tommy and Jack (they have a final 3) and Christie was telling them that she is not voting Nicole out this week and that she believes Nicole over Bella.  She said Jess picked her to play veto so if she wins she's taking Jess down but then she said they are keeping Nicole (which means unfortunately Cliff goes home, but i'd rather Nicole stay than Cliff) and then they said they want to bring her into their alliance.  If that works out, i mean i hate that alliance but all Nicole wants is for people to want to work with her...so i'm really hoping that works out for her.  I also hope the plans don't change...but i guess if Cliff comes down and then it's Nicole vs Jess they might keep Jessica which will make me so mad.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 13, 2019 11:50 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] I despise Nick

 
And Nick claims to have anxiety, too.   I don't get it.   I just don't.    I ran out of my anxiety meds over a week ago.   Was finally able to get it refilled today.   The last few days I've been on edge more than normal.   I can't imagine being in that house on my regular dose.   I feel for Nicole so much.  

Bella apparently thinks the public loves her.   Boy is she in for a big surprise.  

It's no secret Paul from 19 (and 18?) is one of my least favorite players.   I'd rather have him in there than the evil 9.  

Carrie Courter


On Jul 13, 2019, at 10:43 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Kemi has been really nice too.  When I saw her interview before big brother started i thought i was going to hate her. She's one of my favorites in the house and has helped Nicole so much with all of this.  I don't like Jessica at all, she is as phony as can be.  But yea, Nick and Bella are actually the worst (and if you can believe it bella is worse than Nick) but what Nick just did right here yelling at Nicole about if she has anxiety was horrible.  He did calm down and talk to her calmly after, though he was very condescending but he really can't take back what he did there and i just can't believe he's a therapist because i know no sane therapist would ever in a million years do that to someone who has anxiety.  Even if he wasn't sure if she has it (which she does) no therapist would take that kind of chance.


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 13, 2019 11:36 pm
Subject: Re: [FunBBGroup] I despise Nick

 
Showed my son.  He just stared, mouth open.   Said had his ever done that, he'd be worse today.  And I agree.   

So.  David, Ovi, Cliff, and Nicole.   Possibly Jess.  Those are all I like.   Because so far they haven't been assholes to my knowledge.  

Carrie Courter


On Jul 13, 2019, at 9:51 PM, Natalieav2@aol.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

YES....  I was watching this and i was like there is no way any therapist in the world would scream at someone like that who might even possibly have anxiety.  No therapist or decent human being would ever do that.  


-----Original Message-----
From: Carrie Courter carriecourter@gmail.com [FunBBGroup] <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
To: FunBBGroup <FunBBGroup@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jul 13, 2019 10:27 pm
Subject: [FunBBGroup] I despise Nick

 
So Nick, the male (refuse to call this piece of you know what a man) who is a child Counselor, was yelling at Nicole, asking, while yelling, if her anxiety is real.

What a POS. I really hope his employer sees this and reevaluates whether he should be around children. Who suffer from issues. I guarantee that had any of my sons counselors were on tape screaming at an adult, demanding that they prove they have anxiety, I'd file a complaint with the local employer and the state licensing agency.

Carrie Courter

__._,_.___

Posted by: natalieav2@aol.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment